Center pivot irrigation gear boxes have a tough environment to work in. Wet. Dusty. Seasonal. Need to be ready to run long hours in critical times. Enclosed gear cases that are prone to leakage and/or are difficult to service. You get the point.
This is a great video on some of the challenges and solutions for these systems. See how a formulation specifically for Center Pivot Irrigation Gear Boxes…
- Keeps gear sets and seals coated with lubricant during idle periods when they are most vulnerable to rust and corrosion
- Significantly reduces gear box failure due to loss of lubricant from worn or leaking seals
- Eliminates interruptions in the irrigation cycle due to gear box and seal failure
- Wipe out the demanding physical job of replacing gear boxes during the growing Season
- Extends Life of Gear Sets and Seals
- Increases Uptime of Irrigation System during the Growing Season
- Extend Gear Box Drain Intervals
- Improve Irrigation Efficiency
- Increase Production
- Reduce Input Costs
- Conserve Water
Need more information on how to protect your systems? Contact us.