Your reservoirs perform best with clean, dry air. Moisture is a continuous threat. Its presence in lubricants, fuels, and hydraulic fluids creates a host of problems including rust, additive depletion, viscosity changes, oxidation and sludge formation.
Desiccant breathers are designed to replace the breather cap or air filter on gear boxes, hydraulic fluid reservoirs, bulk storage tanks, oil drums, oil-filled transformers and other fluid reservoirs. Desiccant breathers adsorb water from the air before it enters your fluid system and remove particulate contaminants as small as 2 microns.
- Integrated check valve technology
- Replacement cartridges reduce replacement costs
- Material contraction that is the most chemical-, temperature-, and impact-resistant combination casing on the market.
- Isolation check valve, which isolates the adsorbent from exhaust air to lengthen service life of the desiccant while also protecting it from volatile and splashing fluids.
- An integrated compound vacuum / pressure gauge feature is a true-life accurate indicator of filter conditions.
- Stacked cartridges extend the life of breathers even further. This proprietary feature lengthens the service life, reducing cost and maintenance intervals.
If you need help in selecting a desiccant breather, let us know.