4 – 7 Years
California Work Locations:
San Joaquin county
And surrounding areas
$50K – $150K Commission
Skills and Traits:
- Has the drive to be an entrepreneur and business leader.
- Ability to directly sell, market, and distribute, products business to business.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to absorb complex information and convey that information to the customer.
Apply for the Job
Hydrotex is looking for dedicated, full time, Sustainable Fleets field sales representatives (Lubrication Consultant). This is a 100% straight commission only and bonus program position.
Headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area, with one of many independent local offices in Modesto, California, Hydrotex is a manufacturer and distributor of unique high performance lubricant and fuel improver solutions. As an employee owned company, we help our customers save energy, limit pollution, improve operational reliability and improve safety for employees and families. Our products and services leverage over 75 years of innovation resulting in superior lubrication solutions and high touch customer service.
Hydrotex Lubrication Consultants are full time independent contractors and enjoy one of the most admired commission structures, bonus programs, and incentive programs in the industry. We provide lubrication solutions to the end users, which include approximately 32 different market segments. Some of our targeted market segments are as follows: all types of manufacturing facilities, food processing plants, transportation fleets, trucking companies, construction companies, and municipal and governmental operations. Our product line currently consists of approximately 300 products in categories such as: engine oils, transmission fluids, greases, gear lubricants, fuel improvers, hydraulic oils, compressor oils, food grade lubricants, and specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an independent, entrepreneurial-minded individual with outside sales experience who is familiar with selling a value added product line. The field sales person will develop new business customers in designated market segments. This position is required to self-generate new leads and has the ability to close new commercial industrial business in an outside sales environment. The individual must also be able to develop and make presentations to key decision-makers and must have the ability to quickly comprehend technical features and benefits of our high performance product line and services.
All Hydrotex field sales representatives are expected to attend our nationally recognized Lubrication University where they are kept up to date on the latest industry trends, applications, and developments.
Previous Sustainable Fleets industrial prospecting and outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment is a must.
Hydrotex Field Sales Representative (Lubrication Consultant) Attributes
- Intense Desire to Succeed in Their Own Business
- Positive Attitude/WIN-WIN Thinking
- Sales/Customer Service Oriented
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Doesn’t Mind Getting Dirty
- Strong, Established Local Network
- High Standards of Personal Integrity
- Wants to Work for Yourself, Not by Yourself
Hydrotex Brand Traits
- Quality (Consistently Meets Expectations)
- Value (Lowest Annual Cost Per Year)
- Superior Product Performance
- High-Touch Customer Service
- Industry Experts
- Environmentally Focused
- Industry and Application Training
- Family Focus