Have you ever wanted to work for yourself but not by yourself?
An employee-owned company, Hydrotex provides entrepreneurial opportunities to those interested in working for themselves by not by themselves. Hydrotex representatives own their own business working directly with customers to provide proven, sustainable solutions, supported by an employee-owned nationwide support organization.
The success of Hydrotex is dictated by its talented Division Partners and Lubrication Consultants in location across the U.S. Hydrotex offers full-time, part-time, and flexible career opportunities in positions classified as independent contractors.
- Consultative partnerships with guaranteed savings
- Potential for six-figure income (full-time contractors)
- ESOP stock program (qualified full-time contractors)
- Secure corporate structure that offers support
- Benefit programs (qualified full-time contractors)
- Education in Lubrication Management
- Sales potential in more than 32 market segments
- Superior, sustainable products and solutions that help customers achieve their goals
“My internship included
completing a pilot plant build that will significantly accelerate product development at Hydrotex. Working on it increased my problem-solving abilities. I’ve learned to deal with ambiguous situations by becoming more resourceful and patient as well as using more trial and error.
“My advice to other students considering internships is to ask a lot of questions early in the project. Clear communication will help you successfully accomplish your objectives within the project timeline.”
Anticipated graduation: May 2016 with a double major: Bachelor of Science & Engineering Science; Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration